OAK 311 – report City infrastructure problems

From the Oakland city website:

“The City of Oakland has launched OAK 311, a new service to make it easier for Oaklanders to report problems and request infrastructure maintenance. This new service is designed to make it easier than it’s ever been for residents to request the City’s help with issues including potholes in their streets, graffiti on their neighborhood public spaces, and piles of dumping left on their sidewalks.

Oaklanders can begin using the service now to request infrastructure maintenance services and report problems. There are four basic ways to reach OAK 311:

Phone: Call 311 from any phone within Oakland. (If you are calling from outside Oakland, continue to use the number (510) 615-5566.)

E-mail: OAK311@oaklandnet.com

Web: 311.oaklandca.gov

App: OAK 311, available free for Apple and Android smart devices (powered by SeeClickFix)”

For additional information and details, click here